General Category > Questions and Answers

Slow at the minute or just me?

<< < (592/2922) > >>

xSweetCheeksx:
Well I had a guy book an hour for 1pm. He booked via AW a few days ago and has good feedback but surprise surprise he had to cancel cause something with work came up. Luckily for me a really nice regular booked me for 45mins at 1pm last min and ge paid for 45mins but only stayed 15mins, chuffed! Then got an hour at 2.30 and an hour at 7pm. Cannot wait to finish at 8 then my Christmas starts ;D

Kay:
I had a nice surprise. I sent 'Happy Christmas' emails to a handful of my favourite clients, and one decided to make a booking this morning! He even insisted on paying the full fee, ignoring my Christmas discount.

Siorse:
Quieter than yesterday, but still busy enough  :)
Lot of bookers, changing their minders, then changing it back again etc. though!  ::)

International Whore:

--- Quote from: KayHerts on 23 December 2014, 02:14:06 pm ---I had a nice surprise. I sent 'Happy Christmas' emails to a handful of my favourite clients, and one decided to make a booking this morning! He even insisted on paying the full fee, ignoring my Christmas discount.

--- End quote ---

That's a great idea! X

xSweetCheeksx:
Holiday mode has really set in. I have a 1 hour booking at 7pm and I really can not be bothered. I find hour long bookings really drag. Don't think it helped that I did an hour with a guy earlier and it was definitely up there with being one of the most awkward bookings. 1 of those who's convinced they're hard enough to put a condom on and have sex when they keep going soft and then try put the blame on you with the "oh i think you're too tight". I've done this job long enough now to know when it's me or them and it was definitely him. Went through 4 condoms trying  :FF

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version