General Category > Questions and Answers

Slow at the minute or just me?

<< < (901/2926) > >>

meetingdiversity:
I paid for more exposure on websites like backpage where ever can do. Then when didn't have it was quiet but still an income. My prices are the same. I would love to tour Dublin with some one this year pm me if interested please.   I get a mixture of newbies and regs. I like to cross examine business  if there is any way to improve.  Believe being successful and like magic.  Xx.

EmaC:
had a few busy days touring exhausted  :-[ home time this afternoon (: two more then the dreaded drive home  ;D
 - feeling  successful

ParisB:

--- Quote from: EmaC on 06 August 2015, 12:46:00 pm ---had a few busy days touring exhausted  :-[ home time this afternoon (: two more then the dreaded drive home  ;D
 - feeling  successful

--- End quote ---

Same here it's been slow to start but ended up preety busy I have a new place today and the phone is ringing ( lol) and I have a few bookings for today and tomorrow then another 2 days sun/mon in another area and then I can rest

The_Lynx:
Stuff has pretty much died over here. No surprise though, the town itself seems desolate, I suspect everyone's away on holidays.

Fabulassie:
I could be moderately busy today - I've had calls but I realised that I just am not feeling it. Got my period and I'm feeling crampy. I've cancelled a booking for later and turned a couple away. Told them why, too (although I said I'd just come on) and one guy asked if I'd reconsider as he's only looking for anal. The mere thought only intensifies the cramps!

Hmmm... I think it's beer o'clock!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version