General Category > Questions and Answers

Slow at the minute or just me?

<< < (521/2920) > >>

mature helen:
I'd say last week of the month

Lady_Lust_XXX:
It's not 28th of month till next Tuesday, is this a five week month where many are skint.

MsDee:
Ladies, how many of you update your profiles?  I.e photos, wording, blogs, erotica that kind of thing.  i take all my own photos with my ipad or camera, i make my own video's.  I find if i do just 1hr of camming it helps if anything else it brings in the credits, Since yesterday i have made ?72 on my profile content alone.

You also have to remember, guys like to read blogs, they like to see new photo's they tend to add you to their hotlist etc.  Every little helps as Tesco's would say lo

Red KB:
I think Sunday will be spent taking some new photos and maybe rewording.

When it comes to blogs, I'm surprised they read them as half of them don't seem to bother reading profiles!

MsDee:

--- Quote from: Red KB on 24 October 2014, 06:52:39 pm ---I think Sunday will be spent taking some new photos and maybe rewording.

When it comes to blogs, I'm surprised they read them as half of them don't seem to bother reading profiles!

--- End quote ---

Oh they read them alright, but i tend to not discuss sex in my blogs and try and either discuss whats in the news, what bugs me about world issues or anything that tickled me pink, my clients seem to love my blogs and I have actually had new clients mention that it is not only my profile but also my blogs that attracted them to me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version