General Category > Questions and Answers

Slow at the minute or just me?

<< < (520/2923) > >>

Red KB:

--- Quote from: starrynight on 24 October 2014, 03:15:01 pm ---Fluffy bunny - I'm getting concerned, just because I've spent ?500 on my accommodation this week, I've been off for 2 weeks because I didn't have anywhere to work from so I'm now worried I won't have my rent/other bills for this month  :( I totally hear what u are saying. I'm the same, I always aim to start the day positively, but ending up miserable each day.

--- End quote ---
It certainly is worrying when you know you need at least 3 hour bookings in the next 2 weeks or you won't be able to pay the bills! I have 3 calls today, none had bothered to read my advert properly, I actually hung up on 2 of them.

xSweetCheeksx:

--- Quote from: mature helen on 24 October 2014, 03:36:39 pm ---Theres come consolation discovering its quiet all over and its not something personal, I haven't had a single call today and that's never happened before ever! This despite paying 5 credits to show as available.
 Its been so quiet today I even called my own work phone to make sure its working OK. lol

--- End quote ---
Yeah I feel the same. Just pissed off cause I ran out of credits and for the 1st time had to buy my own. Had to do it by card and the minimum you can get is 10credits so it's cost me 20quid to advertise today and so far for nothing :(

Erotic flower:
I have seen just 2 so far today but if i fall asleep( which is highly likely to occur) ill not be *in the mood* + got the shopping to do early morning and need that ?  :P

xSweetCheeksx:

--- Quote from: Erotic flower on 24 October 2014, 04:05:24 pm ---I have seen just 2 so far today but if i fall asleep( which is highly likely to occur) ill not be *in the mood* + got the shopping to do early morning and need that ?  :P

--- End quote ---
Wish I had 2 lol. Problem is that if I got anything tonight I just know I'll have lost motivation having had nothing all day :/

Rosamarriott111:
What week do you reckon guys get paid? I was told the first week in the month but other sources told me last week in the month...I am based in Central London, so I really need to work my a*s off to pay the rent and have something decent left to live on :-\....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version