Author Topic: New Vivastreet posting rules (UK) and online focus group  (Read 75827 times)

Vivastreet

• Vivastreet
  • Advertiser
  • Vivastreet
    • www.vivastreet.co.uk
Re: New Vivastreet posting rules (UK) and online focus group
« Reply #930 on: April 10, 2017, 09:37:13 AM »
That all depends, viva said they could do me a months profile with change of postcode for 100 a month, but its cheaper for me to tour 2 different locations per week with 2 separate week adds per week and its only 80 per month

Hello,

Yes, the change of postcode option is still available with bundled packages. It then boils down to finding the sweet spot between value (time, convenience, frequency) and price.

@GingerBeer, please DM us with your email and phone number and some one will contact you with different options and you can decide accordingly.

Regards,

The Vivastreet Team - Sarah
For specific queries in this forum please email [email protected], for general +44 (0) 203 695 8755 or email [email protected]

ladyofthemansion

« Reply #931 on: April 14, 2017, 01:40:17 PM »
Is there anybody in moderation at the moment as want to change my advert but worried nobody there and that would mean I can't do the multi repost while in moderation?
I'm glad I got all the Cynthia Payne books before the prices rocked to sky high.

meetingdiversity

« Reply #932 on: April 14, 2017, 06:15:22 PM »
Sometimes it can take up to 90 minutes after 6 pm.

ladyofthemansion

« Reply #933 on: April 14, 2017, 06:17:36 PM »
Sometimes it can take up to 90 minutes after 6 pm.

I know but is anybody there at all over Easter weekend?
I'm glad I got all the Cynthia Payne books before the prices rocked to sky high.

Mirror

« Reply #934 on: April 14, 2017, 06:17:51 PM »
I've been waiting for a phone call from them for 4 days.  ::)

meetingdiversity

« Reply #935 on: April 14, 2017, 06:22:57 PM »

Not sure maybe limited hours another website is doing the same so have to wait until monday for my request. Could you email support asking them before you do. Viva have added in thier terms and conditions  now it can take up to 24 hours to go through. After people complained because it never was like that some thing like 6 hours maybe or less.

meetingdiversity

« Reply #936 on: April 14, 2017, 06:25:23 PM »
Or LOTM do it then have a cuppa should bring it along faster some times it does.

Vivastreet

• Vivastreet
  • Advertiser
  • Vivastreet
    • www.vivastreet.co.uk
« Reply #937 on: April 19, 2017, 08:06:40 AM »

Hello ladyofthemansion,

Most of us did not work Friday and Monday but we had a few agents on the line to pick up any calls that might come in. We have moderated ads over the weekend too, I hope yours was moderated in the end, we apologise if there was any delay during Easter time. I hope you had a great holiday!

Vivastreet - Sarah
For specific queries in this forum please email [email protected], for general +44 (0) 203 695 8755 or email [email protected]

Vivastreet

• Vivastreet
  • Advertiser
  • Vivastreet
    • www.vivastreet.co.uk
« Reply #938 on: April 19, 2017, 08:28:29 AM »
I've been waiting for a phone call from them for 4 days.  ::)

Hello Mirror,

If we didn't get in touch with you yet please send an email to [email protected] with your request. Someone will pick it up as soon as possible.

Regards,

Vivastreet Team - Sarah

Mirror

« Reply #939 on: April 19, 2017, 11:50:57 AM »
Hello Mirror,

If we didn't get in touch with you yet please send an email to [email protected] with your request. Someone will pick it up as soon as possible.

Regards,

Vivastreet Team - Sarah

I sent a follow up to that email address on 14th April.

Mirror

« Reply #940 on: April 20, 2017, 07:55:26 AM »
Someone has been in touch.

I've learned that in areas where there's only a 7 day advert tariff,  VS can't offer a monthly arrangement if you don't use premium features. The only way to do it is if you set your ad to autorenew each week, which will be at the standard 7 day rate.

For me paying that rate, and advertising weekly isn't worth it.

Carmenxx

« Reply #941 on: April 21, 2017, 01:53:11 PM »
Viva customer service is so bad, easy to have lot of troubles waiting for moderation,for the pics,to get an answer and go on.
Yesterday morning I posted an ad, for few hours in moderation then inactive,I posted again and then deactivated by viva team.
The collection of the fee however have been charged from my card .
I receive an email saying that my ad has not been published because it is too vague, etc. and to edit it again.
Everything is correct from the beginning,nothing strange, information more than enough written few lines, prices and photos all correct,anyway I send again my ad and again the same.
Sent an email yesterday at noon to have some explanation and I'm still waiting for a reply,

Red KB

« Reply #942 on: April 21, 2017, 04:58:33 PM »
Has PTMU gone? It just redirects back to Vivastreet now.
We're women, it's what we do. I just get paid for it.

Vivastreet

• Vivastreet
  • Advertiser
  • Vivastreet
    • www.vivastreet.co.uk
« Reply #943 on: April 24, 2017, 08:49:26 AM »
Viva customer service is so bad, easy to have lot of troubles waiting for moderation,for the pics,to get an answer and go on.
Yesterday morning I posted an ad, for few hours in moderation then inactive,I posted again and then deactivated by viva team.
The collection of the fee however have been charged from my card .
I receive an email saying that my ad has not been published because it is too vague, etc. and to edit it again.
Everything is correct from the beginning,nothing strange, information more than enough written few lines, prices and photos all correct,anyway I send again my ad and again the same.
Sent an email yesterday at noon to have some explanation and I'm still waiting for a reply,

Hi Carmenxx,

The automated emails you are receiving in regards to your advert include the phone number for Customer Service. It is always better to speak to an advisor in cases like this.

Vivastreet Team - Sarah

Vivastreet

• Vivastreet
  • Advertiser
  • Vivastreet
    • www.vivastreet.co.uk
« Reply #944 on: April 24, 2017, 08:53:00 AM »
Has PTMU gone? It just redirects back to Vivastreet now.

Hi Red KB,

Yes, the PTMU website has been removed.

Vivastreet Team - Sarah