Author Topic: New Vivastreet posting rules (UK) and online focus group  (Read 92351 times)

ladyofthemansion

Re: New Vivastreet posting rules (UK) and online focus group
« Reply #1020 on: July 09, 2017, 08:06:54 AM »
How do you email Vivastreet on a Sunday please? X
I'm glad I got all the Cynthia Payne books before the prices rocked to sky high.

Kay

« Reply #1021 on: July 09, 2017, 01:22:19 PM »

Not sure I understand? I guess they might not reply until Monday though, or do they claim 24/7 client support?
"There is no sin except stupidity" - Oscar Wilde

Mirror

« Reply #1022 on: July 09, 2017, 01:32:53 PM »
Not sure I understand? I guess they might not reply until Monday though, or do they claim 24/7 client support?

Yes just email, if they reply they reply. My experience is they are mostly 'office hours' up until 7 or 8pm on weekdays.

Aqua Allegoria

« Reply #1023 on: July 09, 2017, 06:20:03 PM »

You'll get their annoying autoreply. They do moderate our adverts on Sundays but I'm not sure they deal with emails. I had a huge problem 3 weeks ago on a Sunday, their phone line is off so I spent my day sending emails and getting their autoreply...:(
Good girls go to heaven, bad girls go EVERYWHERE.

Mirror

« Reply #1024 on: July 16, 2017, 07:48:54 AM »
My advert was automatically renewed! I definitely didn't tick any box asking for that. I only work a week at a time, then take time off so the advert is useless (especially as I tour and won't be returing to that town anytime soon.)

It was only 9.99 but I'm annoyed. I deleted the advert (I used to keep them and repost them if I revisited an area) so it's no longer live. Then I went through and checked out what happens when you place an advert - thinking perhaps there was a box to tick if you did NOT want to renew it (sort of like their sneaky "protect your phone number" option.) No, it's not an opt-out thing. That said, the final payment page where one ticks that box is new. I don't know what it looked like when I posted the advert and paid two weeks ago.

Everyone should be careful that they haven't ticked that box!

The same happened to me this week, I never auto renew, perhaps I accidentally turned it on I don't know. I've had to add the 2.99 website link to the renewal of course, gives me better chance someone will read it.

I use VS when I don't have many advance bookings, this week I'm already just about booked up in advance, so don't need it.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 08:00:12 AM by Mirror »

Vivastreet

• Vivastreet
  • Advertiser
  • Vivastreet
    • www.vivastreet.co.uk
« Reply #1025 on: July 17, 2017, 02:58:55 PM »

Please see our customer service opening times below:
Email: [email protected] (Open: 8am-6pm Monday - Friday, 10am-7pm Sat - Sun)
Phone: 0203 695 8755. (Open 8am-7pm Monday - Friday)

We endeavour to get back to all customers within 24 hours, although we're usually much quicker.

My advert was automatically renewed! I definitely didn't tick any box asking for that. I only work a week at a time, then take time off so the advert is useless (especially as I tour and won't be returing to that town anytime soon.)

Everyone should be careful that they haven't ticked that box!

If you have noticed anything peculiar with your payments, please do not hesitate to contact us. We'll be able to investigate this with a few pieces of information that you give us over the phone/email and see if there have been any technical problems.
For specific queries in this forum please email [email protected], for general +44 (0) 203 695 8755 or email [email protected]

DaisyDuck

« Reply #1026 on: July 17, 2017, 06:36:12 PM »
I have been busy with work and I hope to call tomorrow... My advert has been DELETED but I have still been billed again!

I hope to get the time to call tomorrow.