Author Topic: Nadia Rose Photography  (Read 3781 times)

nadiarose

• Advertiser
Re: Nadia Rose Photography
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2017, 12:40:22 PM »
Hi everyone!

I have made some changes to the pricing section on my website. In addition to standard shoots at my studio I now also offer top up packages for returning clients at a very competitive rate. For those who don't want to shoot at my studio I now also have access to a wide variety of amazing locations in London, for more information please contact me.

Thanks to everyone who has taken the time to leave a comment here, thank you for your lovely words, it's been a pleasure to shoot with you all! <3

Schmalz

« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2017, 02:53:26 PM »
I booked a shoot with Nadia after seeing lots of her work around my friends' sites and loving it, and it was the first professional shoot I've ever done. She was so brilliant at listening to my ideas and was patient while I was very nervous. I think she has a great eye for what will work well for SWs and I love how the photos came out- she did do a few subtle edits but the style is very natural. Really happy!

nadiarose

• Advertiser
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2017, 01:30:57 PM »
Hi everyone, I will be trying out a new fee structure to give a bit more choice and flexibility.

New fees:

First hour 200
Additional hours 100/hour
Edited images: 20/image

Looking forward to seeing old and new faces when back in London from Aug 31!
X
Nadia