Author Topic: Blowjobs  (Read 1025 times)

loubyloo

Blowjobs
« on: January 13, 2018, 12:10:03 PM »
I've just been googling 'how to get rid of lip lines' as I'm now starting to get those 'smokers lines' even though I've never smoked.

I came across an explanation of how they appear.

Apparently 'repetitive pursing of the lips and intense muscular activity can lead to ceasing of the tissues.'

Bloody blowjobs are causing me to age!!!! Just thought I'd share that as it made me laugh  ;D ;D

Guiltypleasure

Re: Blowjobs
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2018, 03:09:31 PM »
Yeah I just got some fillers a few years ago, not in my lips just in the 'cats arse' lines but bloody hell it hurt,needle right up to nose from inside outer Lip line and pulled out slowly while they squeeze out the filler , works though , wouldn't touch my lips I'm too scared and they're not thin at all.

I feel more confident working when I feel happier about my appearance , but that's not for them it's for me , because I've been having tiny bits of Botox for years about every 9 months or so  ;)

Ruby Redhead

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2018, 09:13:57 PM »
Yeah I just got some fillers a few years ago, not in my lips just in the 'cats arse' lines but bloody hell it hurt,needle right up to nose from inside outer Lip line and pulled out slowly while they squeeze out the filler , works though , wouldn't touch my lips I'm too scared and they're not thin at all.

I feel more confident working when I feel happier about my appearance , but that's not for them it's for me , because I've been having tiny bits of Botox for years about every 9 months or so  ;)

If you get it done with a canula it doesnt hurt at all!! Its the best :-D
I have my under eyes done with it, not even numbing cream and it was painless

lillybliss

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2018, 10:42:56 PM »
It still kills, I had the most potent numb cream and also she used a canullar to have my lips done and sweet jesus the pain is far to much  :(

Guiltypleasure

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2018, 11:03:03 PM »
It still kills, I had the most potent numb cream and also she used a canullar to have my lips done and sweet jesus the pain is far to much  :(
Yes sweet Jesus it does and I don't have numbing cream except when they did those lines , I think about them every time a do a BJ but then that's rather a lot ha !

lillybliss

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2018, 06:59:35 AM »
 ;D

Ruby Redhead

« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2018, 07:32:23 AM »
Oh my! I didnt even realise it could hurt with a cannula, something to do with some fancy terminology.
Damnnn, sorry it still hurts you both :(
The things we do, aye!

lillybliss

« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2018, 07:52:29 AM »
It does and I dread the next time I have it done  ;D