General Category > Blather and Babble
Lingerie for BBW's?
<< < (3/5) > >>
Cat_BBW:
What size does Ann Summers go up to?
Sweet-Pleasure:

--- Quote from: Cat_BBW on 25 July 2011, 04:29:20 pm ---What size does Ann Summers go up to?

--- End quote ---

Normally a 38D in bras and a 20 in clothes and knickers, but they do have a collection that goes up to a 42G and size 24 I think
AngelaManchester:
I second the Ann Summers recommendations, their fishnet hold-ups last forever, and are lovely and roomy (they come up high even on me, and I'm a tall size 16 with long legs).

Ann Summers underwear can be quite pricey but I get a lot of their stuff on eBay or in the sale.  I think they do a lot of things up to size 22/24, but I find their sizing tends to be on the small size.  You can get steel-boned corsets from eBay too, some at very reasonable prices.  I like the underbust corsets, which nip in your waist but leave your boobs naked (and clients like them too!)

For me, Pretty Polly lace-top hold-ups are the absolute best, though.  I am very heavy-handed, and quite clumsy, but these stockings last through anything and everything!  And they're a really good fit.
Cat_BBW:

--- Quote from: MissArcaBunny on 25 July 2011, 04:44:59 pm ---
--- Quote from: Cat_BBW on 25 July 2011, 04:29:20 pm ---What size does Ann Summers go up to?

--- End quote ---

Normally a 38D in bras and a 20 in clothes and knickers, but they do have a collection that goes up to a 42G and size 24 I think

--- End quote ---

PAH. Still too small for me  >:( I've not been 38D since I was 15!

Thanks for that anyway. I'll have to wait until I've lost enough weight to get into their clothing.
Sweet-Pleasure:

--- Quote from: Cat_BBW on 26 July 2011, 05:40:12 pm ---
--- Quote from: MissArcaBunny on 25 July 2011, 04:44:59 pm ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

PAH. Still too small for me  >:( I've not been 38D since I was 15!

Thanks for that anyway. I'll have to wait until I've lost enough weight to get into their clothing.

--- End quote ---

My sentiments exactly lol.

I also find their sizes can be very much on the small size as one of my friends who is a size 14 just about got herself into a size 20!
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version