General Category > Questions and Answers

Slow at the minute or just me?

<< < (1599/2926) > >>

Gypsy:
My time is very limited this week, so as Sod's law would have it I'm getting all of my phonecalls when I can't take them  :FF

SimplySinful:

--- Quote from: nemature on 09 August 2017, 11:51:45 am ---It is so quiet even the TW's are taking a break! I think I will just put on my walking boots and head to the hills sitting around is doing my head in

Hopefully it will pick up next week this week has been one of the worst I have known

--- End quote ---

Same here zero bookings this week. Today I used AT and therefore attracted a ....NO SHOW  :FF

mature helen:

--- Quote from: SimplySinful on 09 August 2017, 12:25:21 pm ---Same here zero bookings this week. Today I used AT and therefore attracted a ....NO SHOW  :FF

--- End quote ---
In Birmingham the car workers are on their annual 2 week break, its back to normal next week so I hope this makes a difference. I'm thinking of taking the rest of the week off, Ive had some phone calls this morning but nothing of interest to me.

SimplySinful:

--- Quote from: mature helen on 09 August 2017, 12:40:52 pm ---In Birmingham the car workers are on their annual 2 week break, its back to normal next week so I hope this makes a difference. I'm thinking of taking the rest of the week off, Ive had some phone calls this morning but nothing of interest to me.

--- End quote ---

I'm in the SE I know school hols have started but....

I'm also unable to rely on regulars on the whole this summer as I'm touring due to circs.

I put an offer up making it clear it was GFE only so of course someone calls wanting to 'check it didn't  include kink'. Of course that's why I put GFE only

Amanda London:
For me ded today! :FF east London

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version