General Category > Questions and Answers

Slow at the minute or just me?

<< < (1847/2926) > >>

Rosesugar:
I hope snow dosnt affect work and tour Sunday .
I shall find myself bored to death in the hotel room otherwise  :-[

VoluptuousCurves:
I think the weather is very dependent on where you are. I'm in East Mids and it's snowed a fair bit today but it's been on and off and hasn't affected travel unless you're out in the sticks. I've done okay today.

Tartwivaheart:

--- Quote from: HotGalll on 27 February 2018, 05:14:46 pm ---Depating or not too whether even bother doing this weekend as snows coming down pretty heavy.

Is anyone else cancelling tours this week?

--- End quote ---

I cancelled my tour up North east Hun. Was suppose to be there all week but was to worried about getting there freezing my boobs off (as it's a new venue so who knows what heating situation is like !)for nothing ,worring about family back home struggling if it snowed and then the worry of travelling back just put me right off ..not to mention being away from my lil pooch as it was a no dog policy.Rearranged for end of month ,hopefully no weather warnings then !

Had a previous client book for tomorrow at my usual venue  ...he turned up today !! He got his days
Mixed up  :FF had to turn him away as I was busy with other things. Worse part was he didn't recognise  me at first ...it was a no make ,no extention ,no sexy little outfit day hehehe. I looked like a grumpy mess.I was taken aback with him at my door! he didn't say he wanted to rebook , oppsie ! X

mySecret:
too cold!  ;D ;D coming from a warm country! so for me is too much! try to minimize to go out as much as i can!
i won t get cold, then be sick and i can not work as i got already 3 booking...starting this weekend! i hope they ll not cancel
i saw weather forecast and apparently this weekend should come to normal....
(i do not trust forecast too much)

even i won t go to Tesco, ahaha i wish to stay on my bed all day long...of course if i got a booking i ll work but apparently i am not so lucky in this moment!  :'(

bedazzled45:
weather bad today gritters havent even been out ,so lets hope it doesnt put clients off  :FF

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version